Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged Again


                  Tagged Again 

Thanks Anubha for officially tagging me.. I am allowed to pilfer your stuff with your permission [yay woot**]

I kind of like this rapidfire stuff........
so here goes.....

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I would love someone only after due consideration whether she is able to be placed trust on.....

as someone has so wisely said 'Trust means giving someone the ability to destroy you completely but you know  that they wont- thats TRUST" !!!!!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

Peronal glory is what every1 [me 2] dream for but I would like India to be a superpower and tht Raj Thackeray turns NORMAL !!!!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?   

Osama Bin Laden.............. [:-P]

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Shop, investment, use in education, giv sum 2 family n donate d rest.. n yea get a lasik dun 2 getrid of mah glasses !!!!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Depends if shes capable enuf 2 catch me when I fall for her !!!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Both are blessed , n u wud be extremely fortunate if you are a part of both !!  

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

I waited 3 years......... and al I wud say now that the wait has been extremely fruitful !!!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I waited for detachment so tht i cud attach.... lol... I wud wait for sum time and if it seemed to me as a fruitless endeavour, I would like to GO on wid lif... 

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?

Act.......... I would love to act wid Aamir.. if hes makin a sequel to TZP he can choose me.. i seem dyslexic !!!

Hrithik also,,,,,,,,, !!!!

10. What takes you down the fastest?

If someone hasnt followed your sincere advice evenafter advising him/her for their own good !!!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years’ time?

IN a swanky Glass office of a leading IT company in Australi, Happily settled njoing life thoroughly !!

the mere thought is pleasant but u really gotta slog ur ass off for tht dream to come true !!!!!

12. What’s your fear?

Being separated from the people i deeply care about ................. I need my close friends ALWAYS !! the mere thought of being separated in ANY WAY haunts me !!!! hope it never ever happens !!!!

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

a really sweet, down-to-earth person with a really sweet demeanour and no attitude [i havent seen it so far ] whos really intelligent and is very helpfullll !!!  

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Single and Rich OBVIOUSLY,,,,,, [my gf will beat the hell outta me for telling this] but i wouldnt mind the 2nd option as long as I m married 2 her !! [:)] 

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Find the sSTOP button of my alarm and go back to sleeep !!!

16.“Would you give all in a relationship?

Absolutely.... 300%

17.If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

nopes.. iI cant split my heart into two,,,, and i would rather giv my one heart to One gal rather than givin nuthin to two !!!e !!! 

18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

I go by the saying- Always forgive your enemies BUT NEVER forget their NAMES !!!

19. If you get to go back in time and fall in love all over again, would it still be with the same person?

Dunno.... I mite think of a change..... 20. List 6 people to tag:

erm.. i dunno many people wid blogs.. and the ones i know have excellent blogs......... which need no tagging so sorreee Anu !!!

2 comments:

Anubha said...

loved Q.13 da best.. :P
heheh .. thnks for doing dis.. !!

liked ur saying "forgive ur enemies but dont forget their names" hehe.. funny.. :D

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.