Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sleepless Night


Sleepless Night
A sleepless night
Spent struggling
Through the meanders of my mind

In endless explorations.


Innumerable considerations

Scattered around

As stars in the sky

None with enough light

Of its own

But adaptable

In their interconnection

To show me the way.


The harmony of the universe

Confined for a moment

in the boundaries of my head

explodes in its beauty.


The thirst for knowledge

Has kneeled
At my need of sensations.


Bittersweet memories
Erase all the powerful thoughts
Leaving a proven soul

Sighing in an exhausted body.


The dread of the night
Has subsided
And a sudden warmth
Has overtaken me.


While the first sunbeam
Sneaks through the window

I remember how to sleep.

-
Sitting alone, lookin' out my window. Wondering how could I ever make it. Without you here I find myself drying tears. I wish I could have you here. I don't wanna be without you baby. Cause girl you know… That you should never left me alone.

2 comments:

Anubha said...

omg.. its vry touching.. did sumthin reallly happen ???

/-\я∆√ĪЙÐ |{яî§hnÅn said...

lol tuchwood NO........ !! I ws trin 2 sleep n i cudnt sleep at al.. n dis poem was born !!!! [:)] m still happy-go-lucky !!!!!!!