Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Could...


I Could


I could write you a letter,
But what would it say?
Could it make things better?
Would it make everything okay?

I could write you a song,
Full of love hope and grace.
Would you tell me what went wrong?
Could you say it to my face?

I could make a telephone call,
And listen as you cried
But I would not let you fall,
And if you did, we'd both know I tried.

I could make the world go away
But would that be what you like?
You would miss the golden sunrays
You would miss the moonlight.

I could stop all this pain
Bring it all to an end
The tears would fall like rain
On the shoulder of a dear friend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your blog speaks your heart...
what to do

if only I had a time machine i would have fixed things... if only i could do magic i could have vanished things...

but as I cant do any I can just say a sorry and move on like many

U r a reason that makes me smile, that gives me the strength to do or die

and as piyush said the person who is ur strength is also ur weakness

Unknown said...

This one is the best of all!

All time favorite!