Sunday, October 24, 2010

Alone


I sat alone
Lost & forlorn,
Totally heartbroken,
I was just on my own.

I was numb,
Paralysed by shock,
Unable to comprehend,
This tragedy, behemoth!

I sat in silence,
Somehow bearing the pain,
Tears began to fall,
Like drops of rain.

I felt like a newborn baby,
Totally alone in the world,
I could do nothing,
For away from you I was hurled!

Fate is indeed cruel,
It tore me apart from you,
I want you back somehow,
I cant begin my life anew!

Oh my angel,
Come back to me,
For without you,
Life is hardly worth living I see.

The Lord took you close,
And forsake me under the skies,
My world suddenly froze
And everything seemed a lie!

You went where I couldn't follow,
You went away from me,
You really became an angel,
Whom I no longer could see.

I end this now,
Get up and walk away,
Knowing not what road lies ahead,
& How long like this I am going to stay....

3 comments:

Mike said...

So true

I can imagine myself in your place

Very well written

Keep it up dude !!

Unknown said...

Nice one..
once again..very well written!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.