Sunday, November 7, 2010

Firefly


Firefly

When you feel all alone, or trapped in the dark,
Just remember that I am there,
I'll be by your side, I'll hold your hand,
And dispel all your fears.

When the path seems long and us wearisome to tread,
And you are just by yourself,
I'll give you company till you reach your goal,
I'll be always there to help.

When the going gets tough and when all is not well,
You can rest your head on my shoulder,
I'll whisper calm words lovingly to your ear,
I'l be warm for you should it get colder!

When the sun goes down and all becomes dark,
And if you get frightened of the night,
I'll shine like a star & fly by your side,
I'll glow brightly and fill your world with my light.

I'll be there for you whenever you think of me,
I'll come to your aid every time,
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile,
I'l be your melodious rhyme.

I'll catch your tears & keep your secrets,
I'll be there in times good & bad,
I'll be there through your afflictions, see you through defeats,
I'll ensure that you never remain sad.

When you're down and the world seems empty and dark,
I'll be there, lighting your road,
You can follow in my wake, in my afterglow,
I'm your firefly, and gladly will I share your load!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

tooogood
just awesome:-)