Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Wish....


I Wish....

When the nights are too long and my friends are, but, few,
When life is nothing but just a sad song,
I sit by my window and I think of nothing, but you,
Till the darkness inside has gone....

A silent whisper, a silent tear,
Memories of you swirl in my head,
With all my heart I wish you were here,
As I lay down alone on my bed..

I wish you were here so I could forget my past,
I wish you were close to me,
I wish I could make all those beautiful moments last,
I wish we were One till all eternity.

I wish dreams were like wishes; the ones that come true,
'Cause in my dreams I'm always with you,
I wish everything was still like it used to be,
I wish I could hold you in my arms peacefully...

I wish I could better things and right all the wrongs,
Put glowing hope within your heart,
I wish I could sing you your favourite songs,
I wish we could have a fresh start...

I wish I could wipe the tears from the corner of your eyes,
Exchange my happiness for your sorrow,
I wish I could make you happy; paying any price,
I wish I could gift you a better Tomorrow.

I wish I could shift all these grey clouds aside,
To reveal the shining stars above,
I wish you needed me to be by your side,
Once again, to be happily back in love!

I wish I could do something that would put a smile on your face,
I wish to hold you should you want to cry,
I wish I could rewind Time back to those nostalgic days,
When huddled up together, we both would lie..

I wish I could do all these things for you,
I wish you hadn't gone so far away,
Nothing can make me forget, but there's nothing I can do,
I must just think of you and silently pray...

I wish, with me, I could have made you stay
The day, you just get up and leave,
Breaking my heart, leaving me to find my own way,
In the darkness must I now grieve.......


-Aravind K
10.07.2011






3 comments:

Anubha said...

Wonderfully written. There's such a lot of emotion in every stanza! I am hoping this does not have anything to do with your life directly. If yes, just hang in there.. hold yourself well & be strong. Everything will be alright.

/-\я∆√ĪЙÐ |{яî§hnÅn said...

Hi Anubha,
thankfully nothing of that sort has happened!

I just think of different situations and pen down what I would do...... and the result is in front of you :)

[not important, but this rhymed too ;)]
Thanks for the comment and the advice as well.. I know what to do just in case :)

Ashish Nargundkar said...

I wish nothing of this sort would ever happen to you,
Have a blissful life under the bright skies blue,
All the sorrow away you throw,
God bless you my dear, my #Bro!

Hi5!