Sunday, June 1, 2008

One Day....


If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.

I don't promise to ask you to stop...

But I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone..
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

If one day there is no one by your side
Call me
I promise to be there for you for hours
And never make you feel alone.

If one day your heart is broken by someone

Call me
I don’t promise to heal your trauma

But I will try to share your pain.

But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey dudey!!! dat was a true frnd's feelings potrayed in such a unique way...atleast better than using high jargand words...these simple words thoh lukk simple..but it touches ur heart n makes u feel the importance of friends in life!!!
cheers anusha!!!