Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged !!

Thanx 2 Anubha.... hpe u dun mind dis pilfering of stuf !!!

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian :
I see very special specific muvees in da theatre... most movies r downloaded n seen in the cozyness of my home,,, !!!

2. What book are you reading
I just finished A Thousand Splendid Suns By Khaled Hossaini - awsum buk !
planning to devour 'Are You Afraid Of the Dark' By Mr. famous- Sidney Sheldon !!

3. Favorite board game?
Monopoly - solid mazaa aata hai vo game khel k !!!

4. Favorite magazine?
many- Science Reporter, all Comp related magazinez [ u get a DvD free ;-)] , magazinez wid newspapers, n Filmfare sumtimes .

5. Favorite smells?
The smell of the earth when it rains for the 1st time............ Pav Bhaji , Xerox/ cyclostyled sheets,
camphor.

6. Favorite sounds?
ALL Genres of music . EVERYTHING @@@

7. Worst feeling in the world?
when u dream of turning your relationship wid ur bestest female friend a level higher and they refuse [and in sum cases break off wid u] u not only shatter ur dream wid ur own hands, but in the process lose ur dearest friend.. this can be quite devastating !!!!

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Oh my God.... have to face another day I have no idea how it wil turn out to.... thn Mom screams... n I realise its late n do things wid double-speed !! lolz

9. Favorite fast food place?
Mc Donalds, n e decent Restaurant, Sadguru , CP, and GuruKripa.

10. Future child’s name?
I dun think THAT far in2 my future..... !!!

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Splurge............. obviously...... !!

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
lolz....... thats way 2 kiddish.... !! n if u do..... u hav sum connection wid Michael jackson lolzzz..

13. Storms - cool or scary?
kewl...................... if m Not caut in 1 !!!

14. Favorite drink?
Milkshake : Chocolate
Beverage : Tea
Juice : dun like n e natural juices [strange na ]

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Learn kewl stuf ,. do things I woudnt dream of doin oderwise !!!

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
wts broccoli ?? [scratches head] !!

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Golden........... !!

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in
Mumbaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) , Bangalore (for 3 week), Chennai (dts my 2nd home), Pune (3 days),
East Or West, MumBai's da Best !!!

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Football n Cricket... also catch Wimbledon sumtimes !!

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Anubha, erm saw dis post in her blog n widout sharam uthaa lia [dun mind] .... wel shz fun 2 talk n b wid !! seems weedy but size is no guarantee of power u c....has a brainy head on her shoulders..!! is a schol !!

21. What’s under your bed?
nothing,,, as I sleep n the floor.. i used 2 sleep til 3rd i fel very badly on the floor !! since then no beds for me !! only floor-bed !!

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Erm its 2 early 2 say.... prctically i havent experienced my whole lyf 2 asnwer dis !!!

23. Morning person or night owl?
erm... a mixture of Both I wud say !!!

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up !!!!

25. Favorite place to relax?
My home, Bandstand..... mostly n e where as long i m wid friends.. I cant brood in solace !!!

26. Favorite pie?
Chocolate pie.............. !!!

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Butterscoth, Choco-vanilla , roasted almond.

28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I havnt tagged dis 2 n e 1... so no comments !!

No comments: