Friday, September 19, 2014

I'll Walk Away



I'll Walk Away.....


I'll walk away, into the dark

Before you even know,
I'll begone forever, from your side,
I'll simply, just, let go.

I'll walk away, a silent shadow,

Leaving our breaths separate.
I'll leave nothing back, just my footsteps,
Leaving you alone to your Fate.

I'll walk away, no longer knowing what to do,

Drowning in the dark.
I'll turn my back for the final time,
Overwhelmed by my madness stark.

I'll walk away and I'll not even care,

I'll not remember the past.
I'll go my own way, wherever it takes,
Knowing not how much will this pain last.

I'll walk away, this can no longer be,

I have no more reason to stay.
I have nothing to offer and nothing to give,
When I walk out of your life today.

So when I walk away, please don't follow,

And turn your love into hate.
I'll be long gone by this time, tommorrow,
It's not destiny, only my cruel Fate.

I'm not doing this to break your heart,

It's just that I can no longer stay.
I can't pretend to love you, I can't play that part,
All the whites have now turned to grey.

I have had enough, I have nothing to say,

I just have a final plea,
Don't say a word, just let me go,
Turn your love into hate and set us both free.

- Aravind K.

18.09.2014